Corellian Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Farewell - thanks everyone!
by Avoxen Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:36 pm

» Current HM OPS group 12/17/15
by Kuci Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:25 pm

» Progression Team Availability/Schedule
by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:01 pm

» Raiding/PvE - Tips/Tricks/Helpful Suggestions
by Avoxen Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:23 am

» Progression Raiding Roster/Running Recruitment
by Avoxen Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:59 pm

» !~ DATACRON RUNS TODAY ~!
by Ta'al-yn Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:39 am

» Attention Suicide Squad HM Group
by Tedvangelical Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:48 pm

» Praetorians Absentee Thread
by Avoxen Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:27 am

» Progression/HM Teams Rework
by Avoxen Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 am

» !~ HM PROGRESSION MEETING: SUN @ 8 PST ~!
by Ta'al-yn Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:28 am

Progression Team Availability/Schedule

4 posters

Go down

Progression Team Availability/Schedule Empty Progression Team Availability/Schedule

Post by Avoxen Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:18 am

I'm currently trying to throw together a raid schedule for the progression team, and it's looking like there's a solid amount of conflict.
In order to help resolve that I figured I'd just toss what I've got up here and we can all talk about it.

AVAILABILITY:
Ryaxin - After 8 Tues/NOT Thurs/pref not Fri
Losev - No earlier than 8:15 PST due to work - Off Mon/Tues
Avoxen - Open, NOT Mon/Tues @ 8:30
DDG - Open
Ro'blade - Prefers Mon/Tues/Thurs - NOT open Fri
Ta'al-yn - Prefers early due to being EST - NOT weekends
Xerik - Open, NOT Sun/Tues
Xerics - In bed by 9:30 PST, NOT Thurs

Potential schedules/good times:
Monday at 6:00-6:30 PST

So far it seems that our evening schedules don't jive, so would running one day per week in the afternoon work for people?

In addition, if I missed something about your availability please post a comment so I can update it - thanks!
-Avo

P.S.  An old raid group I was in used a phone messaging system called Viber to stay in touch.  Would any of y'all be up for this, or do you think forum communication would suffice?

Last edited by Avoxen on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Progression Team Availability/Schedule Empty Re: Progression Team Availability/Schedule

Post by Xerics Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:16 am

I don't have a smart phone so if that thing is an App it isn't going to work for me. Texting is usually the best way to get ahold of me due to it always being at my side because of how my work works (on call 24/7/365)
Xerics
Xerics

Back to top Go down

Progression Team Availability/Schedule Empty Re: Progression Team Availability/Schedule

Post by Ro'blade Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:48 pm

well skype is always a good way to go as most ppl have a skype account and is free. plus it also has a phone app so most of us can use it.

Ro'blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Avoxen Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:25 pm

First run will be Monday (Aug 24) at 6:00 PST - please be there, as this seems to work with everyone's schedule. We'll hopefully be running from 6-8:15.
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta'al-yn Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:21 pm

Just a reminder guys that were getting together tonight for raiding.
Ta'al-yn
Ta'al-yn
Admin

https://corelliangaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avoxen Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:28 pm

RAID AGAIN TONIGHT AT 6PM PST/PDT!

Also - I'm getting a job.  I have let them know that I cant work monday evenings so we should be good there, but I'm unable to speak for my availability the rest of the week and will keep y'all updated with respect to that.
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta'al-yn Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:34 pm

Cool. Good luck with your job man
Ta'al-yn
Ta'al-yn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta'al-yn Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:28 am

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. We had a run planned for Thursday but a few members might not be able to make it. We will still try to run if most of our members are online though so keep an eye out in chat.

If anybody knows people who are able to fill (and are geared/ready for it) then let us know.

Ta'al-yn
Ta'al-yn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avoxen Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:59 am

Mondays at 6 seem to work well, so let's keep that up.

I'd like to add another time if at all possible. Would Saturday at noon/early afternoon work for people? I'd just like to figure out another day so we can have a day to down what we've already done, and then a day to actually progress. Thanks, and if y'all had any ideas for times please post them up!
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta'al-yn Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:11 am

Around what time? On saturday I have to be back at work around 4pm EST (which I think is 1pm server time) but after that I would have a good 2-3hrs for raiding.

Ta'al-yn
Ta'al-yn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avoxen Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:22 am

Ta'al-yn wrote:Around what time? On saturday I have to be back at work around 4pm EST (which I think is 1pm server time) but after that I would have a good 2-3hrs for raiding.

What time do you get off work?

And I was hoping for more of a noon-1pm start since I have work starting at 4pm PST but it looks like that doesn't work for ya.

I don't know if people would be up for a morning raid (start 9-10 am PST) on Sat - feel like we'd have a lot of misses for hangovers, but if that works I don't want to throw it out as on option.
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta'al-yn Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:47 am

No i just have to go back to put alarms on so im done at 4pm EST.  Im not going back and staying there at 4.

I work 9-12 est on Saturday and I have to be back at 4 est so in PST im working 6-9am and I have to be back at 1pm PST for the alarms if thats a bit more clear
Ta'al-yn
Ta'al-yn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta'al-yn Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:56 am

Edited the post cause I derped the time conversion LOL
Ta'al-yn
Ta'al-yn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avoxen Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:17 pm

Cool - so like 1:15-1:30 pm PST start time would work?
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta'al-yn Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:09 pm

For me I could spring that yeah.
Ta'al-yn
Ta'al-yn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avoxen Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:35 pm

Ro'Blade cant do Sat afternoon - he's working until later. If we can find another evening that everyone can run I could try to request it off at work, but it would have to be a weekday for that. When I was hired on they made it clear i needed to work weekend evenings.
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Post by Talman Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Hey guys,

Im supposed to be having Thanksgiving dinner with my family tonight so I might not be able to make it. If we are done early I will try to be on.

Talman

Back to top Go down

Post by Avoxen Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Still planning to run on the 26th please have your raiding toons to 65 and with as much gear as you can get. We'll see what SM ops we can do for gear, maybe try an HM if y'all are up for it - I hear they're quite difficult though.
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta'al-yn Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:42 am

I've not been on for a bit so hopefully I can get my toon up to 65 in time for tonight. If I can, then I have enough comms to have my dude out in decent gear.

Also I sent you a PM Avoxen.
Ta'al-yn
Ta'al-yn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta'al-yn Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Howdy guys,

I have some relatives in town from Colorado so I don't know if I will make it on time for tonight. I'll probably still be on, but it might be later depending on how long dinner takes.

Also, do we need to discuss what we plan on doing now that 4.0 has launched? Is the aim still Ravs and TOS or are the older ones now fair game since we got them bumped up to 65?

Might be something to discuss since we have a bunch of changes in game.
Ta'al-yn
Ta'al-yn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avoxen Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:57 pm

The aim can be whatever we want - there's still certaion ops that are easier/more difficult than others. E.G. HM KP and EV are easy compared to Rav, ToS, or EC HM

We can go for whatever people want, but first order of business should be to get everyone in 216 set pieces. All the SM ops are relatively easy, EC seems to be the hardest SM op this time around because nobody remembers the mechanics and the demolition droid enrage on Vorgath is hard to meet - might be a good one to work on.
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tallyagain Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:01 pm

Alright, sounds good to me. If im back from dinner early enough ill be on. If you want to replace me for tonight that wont be a big deal either cause I dont want to hold yall up

Tallyagain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum