Corellian Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Farewell - thanks everyone!
by Avoxen Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:36 pm

» Current HM OPS group 12/17/15
by Kuci Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:25 pm

» Progression Team Availability/Schedule
by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:01 pm

» Raiding/PvE - Tips/Tricks/Helpful Suggestions
by Avoxen Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:23 am

» Progression Raiding Roster/Running Recruitment
by Avoxen Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:59 pm

» !~ DATACRON RUNS TODAY ~!
by Ta'al-yn Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:39 am

» Attention Suicide Squad HM Group
by Tedvangelical Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:48 pm

» Praetorians Absentee Thread
by Avoxen Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:27 am

» Progression/HM Teams Rework
by Avoxen Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 am

» !~ HM PROGRESSION MEETING: SUN @ 8 PST ~!
by Ta'al-yn Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:28 am

Progression/HM Teams Rework

+5
Blubber
Tweetie
Tedvangelical
KyCDS
Avoxen
9 posters

Go down

Progression/HM Teams Rework Empty Progression/HM Teams Rework

Post by Avoxen Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:56 am

We've had the progression groups going for a couple months now, and I'm definitely proud of where we are.  As a guild we've downed all 55 HM ops, and even downed the first two bosses in the 60 HM ops.  Well done to everyone.

That being said, both groups usually have 1 or more subs each run, and people who originally committed are unable to get on due to real life commitments.
After running for a few months, we realized both groups were formed without much thought put into what the individuals in the group were looking to achieve.  We've learned from our mistakes, and second time around we're looking to do better.

The plan currently is to reform the groups based on what people are looking to get out of their HM raiding.

We'll have a group(s) for people who really want to work on 60 HM progression - people who want to really push their capabilities and are willing to put in the time and effort to do so.
This group would consist of people constantly looking to better their play, learn every nuance of their class, and tackle the hardest PvE content SWTOR has to offer.  This is a group where people want to be responsible for themselves, and work to better their play; where everyone strives to be the best, and helps everyone else be the best they can be as well.  Both TS and StarParse would be required.

In addition, we'd be looking to have more casual groups that enjoy doing content harder than the SM GF runs, but don't want to/have the time for hardcore progression raiding.  They don't want to commit to many hours multiple days per week, and enjoy PvE content but don't feel the need/want to wipe for multiple hours on difficult mechanics.

The idea here is that people would be comfortable with what their group is doing, and wouldn't feel pressured into harder content or that they aren't doing hard enough content.
A common theme I'd like running throughout all groups is that people be open to critique and be willing to share their knowledge with everyone.  If you help other people, it brings the entire group up.

Also, for those of you interested in hardcore progression, please read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for reading, and let me know below/in-game (check member notes for Avoxen) which group you'd like to run with, and what class/role (e.g. merc/heals) you are.
Happy raiding,
-Avoxen

Closing words:

Last edited by Avoxen on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Progression/HM Teams Rework Empty Re: Progression/HM Teams Rework

Post by KyCDS Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:10 am

For as long as my sub goes, I would love to be in the more hardcore group! My IO merc is better geared, but I'm also working on an Op healer, and an Assassin dps/possible tank, so whatever is needed!

Go Like CDS on Facebook already!!
Media Relations Officer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-Ky

P.S. I am going to try to get the operations passes while my sub is out so that hopefully some random nights, I'll be able to be a fill-in if needed!
KyCDS
KyCDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tedvangelical Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:11 am

You guys can count on me.
Tedvangelical
Tedvangelical

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweetie Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:05 pm

I am open to do whatever. I'd like to do the harder stuff too. Little Tweet is pretty well geared and I know how to play her the most and she is heals. I'm just going to need a set day, like Friday/Saturday, later in the evening because school is about to be starting up again for my son and that means I have to go to bed at a decent time again so I can actually take him early in the mornings. (And I am two hours ahead of server time.)

Tweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Blubber Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:41 pm

I'm (tank) definitely interested in HM. SirRezo (heals) and xxDeathxx (dps) are also interested. Us 3 work together so we're on the same schedules. We typically get off work around 6:30 which is the only setback. We're off Sun,Mon,Tues

We're interested in either team as long as we can fit into the start time.

Blubber
Blubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerik Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:36 pm

I'd also like very much to go on my healer, Xerik for the HM progression group. I've been healing with him since the beginning of Rise of the Hutt Cartel and have ridden with the constant barrage of nerfing, but I definitely feel like a very strong healer and want to be thoroughly challenged in my role as a healer. I certainly don't get tired of wiping and enjoy figuring out what it is we're doing wrong with each new attempt until we can perfect the pull. I want to see this guild be able to boast a 10/10 and I want to be there to make sure my tanks, dps, and co-healer make it through it all alive.

Sorta sounded like a crummy application, but yes, I'd very much like to be a part of the progression and I'm going to be available most days minus Tuesdays and Sundays once school starts.

Edit: Ah, and of course my role would be my operative healer, but potentially in the future, I'd be working on making a powertech dps with either pyro or ap. Also truly inspiring closing words; my life has been changed for the better.
Xerik
Xerik

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerics Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:34 pm

I would definitely like to do a real progression group. only been 60 for a few weeks and sick of just doing the GF. Healing Merc if you didn't already know.
Xerics
Xerics

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuci Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:03 am

I honestly wanna be able to progress thru all the hm ops but I also wanna go back and get to the nightmare modes in those 55 nows. I want the experience and the achievements. I have my tank as you know that is geared very well. I do have a healer but not as geared. And I finally got a dps up to 60 but she is in only 186 basic comm gear. may have 1 or 2 pieces of 192 if she is lucky.

Kuci

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathDealerGod Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:48 pm

I would like to join my gear is a bit outdated but im parsing at 4k i play a sniper mainly

DeathDealerGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tallyman Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:45 am

For me it all depends on what the schedules are like for the groups. When we discuss the new schedules it would be easier for me to see if I can fit the time in. I love you

Tallyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Avoxen Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:05 am

For those of you interested, the meeting is tonight - 8/10/15 at 7:30 PST/PDT.  Please try to be there or let me know if you cant.

Thanks!
-Avo

P.S. To get in touch: please check the guild rank for Ops Officer, send mail in-game to Athêne (ê is alt + 136), or e-mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Avoxen on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tedvangelical Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:09 am

Oh, I'll be there alright.
Tedvangelical
Tedvangelical

Back to top Go down

Post by Avoxen Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 am

HM Team Rework is over, and the raiding rosters have been updated. Thanks to y'all for showing interest!
Avoxen
Avoxen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum